Applying the SIX SIGMA approach, you can increase the quality and efficiency of your services through a systematic and structured focus on minimizing errors and eliminating process mistakes. Six Sigma involves teams and individuals with different levels of training who are in charge of implementation of the Six Sigma philosophy in the organization’s existing processes.
- Understand and practically implement the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control).
- Learn to work effectively with data and use it to identify root causes of problems and defining opportunities for improvement.
- Gain knowledge of selected statistical tools and techniques used in Six Sigma.
- Improve the leadership and communication skills required for project and change management.
DMAIC model and selected Green Belt tools:
Mind Map, SIPOC, Waste Identification, Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, Control Charts, Problem Solving, FMEA, Standardized Work, Visual Management, Control Plans.
In addition to the basic Green Belt toolbox, the participants will also focus on
- Ability to develop and implement process improvement plans in compliance with the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams toward successfully completing improvement projects (project goals, timelines, defined resources).
- Provide training in the area of Six Sigma to colleagues.
- The ability to report the status and results of company projects and continuously monitor and evaluate processes to identify and solve problems as soon as they arise.
Starting on 6 – 7 May 2024 – Six training days in two- days modules
+ One consulting day
+ One day for project presentation
|Programme of the Day